22 July 2008

about me...



~~

looking back me, I see that i never really got it right,I never stop to think of you,
I always get wrapped up in things that i cannot win...
You are the antidote that gets me by,

something strong like a drug that gets me high..
What I really meant to say is I'm sorry for the way I am,

I never meant to be so cold..
I never meant to be so cold to you,

I'm sorry for all the lies maybe in a different light you could see me stand on my own again,
but I cant..
I never really wanted you to see the screwed upside of me that I keep locked inside of me so deep..

It always seems to get to me,
I never really wanted you to go..
so many things you should have known..
I guess for me there is just no hope but I never meant to be so cold...

A thousand days have made me older,since the last time that I saw your cute face..
A thousand lies have made me colder,and i don't think I can look at this the same..
But all the miles that separate,
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face...
i'm here without you dear,But you're still with me in my arms,you're still in my lonely mind..
I dreamed about you all the time,
Everything I know,
and anywhere I go..
It gets hard but it wont take away my love...
~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

emmashasha | hotmail