23 January 2009

HDTB

Salam.. Muchi buchi people..
What should I call these coming weeks? Hectic? Dag dig dup ? err…tired? Busy? Entah la…I think all of it combine together and it equals to “HecDagTirBuz”.. mcm sume ada waa…anything have to do in the same weeks before our TP session… am I ready??
In the list now:

ð Meet SV (check).
ð Meet PCPL (check).
ð My condition (err…half-half).
ð My ABM (err.. coming…).
ð Going to school (check + happy).
ð Briefing mouth blabla (soon).
ð Ready to be a teacher (err…??????).
mmm…actually I like kids…and besa laa kids u noe..ada yang baik..ada yang gauk..f durg gauk pun ertinya kambang2an laa udah tu..wahahaa…belum g yang kena teens atu..lagi tah..mun dilayan gerenty kambang tak terhingga…and there's a lot of tips plg how to deal this kind of stuff..i also heard jwa when people say “what?..ko kena sekolah atu”.. ”why?”, I said.. ”you know laa..problems sana sini”..”oo..yeaa..i know.. and no matter wat I haf to handle them..that is the only way , to noe their problems..”…kan cakap semangat tu for now..ada jwa laa..ntah laa..and for you laa..wat will u do f u in the same condition as mine? Any tips or opinion? About this only yeaa…thanx…
*care to share*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

emmashasha | hotmail