28 May 2009

alkisah..

S-A-L-A-M people~muchi buchi..


kamu..kamu..emma da ceta ne..alaa..ceta kisah emma masa tgl di hostel dulu tu..nda jwa dlu banaa laa tapi kan..it was a long story of mine..suweett..pain..sad..happy..der were alot-lot of memory laa...catue..*selurukan cjazz* ok laa..i start it from i am in year 1 in dat institute..

F6 - dis is my first block wer i live..banyak laa memory di sini ane..i tink dis block was my last suprised birthday party with my frens..masa tu i tink kami sibuk2 surf internet how to makeover i tink..kira blajar lee tu..masatu lagi..online di sini ane kai wave card n simpur card..atu pun signalnya no comment..bprobz laa yang pentingnya laa..and konon2 minta urut my back in my fren's dark room..tau2 kna tutup kipas..panas i said..den durg hayik2 cha.."happy birthday to you~" like m shocked dat tym..hehe pikirtah apa..tutup karan ka apa ka..and besuknya apanah..kami beraya ramai2 and convoy apa dr tutong-ke bandar, i tink we start at 9 i guess..semangat jwa tu kan..ehehe..1st house was zati's house den durg nyanyi lagi birthday song altogether with our guys apa..siuk laa..hmm..gonna mish it bwabzly ee and actually banyak lagi laa...
# 47 - my 1st room..masane..me baru jwa kenal orang-orang di sana tu..like from tembird esp tutong, kb and not only them, international students too from patani, indonesia, philippines and lots....baru kenal banar laa..n share wat dey noe and everytyn..it was fun banget..It was also my first assigment done in dis room- essay,project and stuffs..and fyi all my rooms were in funky colour..bukan ane sja..i was hiding in dis room too psl kesh my fren kna buli time ia birthday n siram2 all those silly things kami buat..biliknya macam kapal pacah kami buat..hancur laa abis basah biliknya..kes rejam..ahaha..yth kana bubut tu leh dyg erra..ehehe..jangan mare aa..


~under my umbrella..ella..ellaa..hehe~


~view from hostel's garden~


~PC room- for those hostellite who dont have computer, printer etc that relates to stationery i mean..dis is the place wer they can settle their tings and stuffs..and also wer RESCO or JASA (one big club in hostel) do their own stuff there..


~jalan menuju ke blok seterusnya~

~a path walk way to F5~

F1- dis is my year 2 block..kira jauh laa jwa berjalan ne but u can see it from hostel's foyer..while i was live in dis block mcm2 jadi laa..sweet memory but more to complicts especially in my 2nd semester of year 2 and yeaa..i learnt alots of info here about foods, diet, how to settle problems, sports and many more..

#7 - i started to active myself by involved any community like volunteering in RESCO..dikir club, badminton..and many of positions i had join..other than that, i got many of projects to be pass up early..sambil2 itu i got roses made by tissue..hmm..wawaa..long story...

~tempat santai kami..time main monopoly, lepaking, watching tv, gossiping, doing projects and many more..~

~actually it was rain but it didnt look lyk...a way to go to block f1~

~garden- infront of our canteen~

~plants..last view of hostel's garden~

~path walk way to block F2, F3, F5 and F6 for year 1 ,3 and 4~

F2 - well..dis was my year 3 block..memories..memories..apa aa di sini ne..i closed with my new fren and she always supported me in whenever i do or not plus advised me and shared anytyn especially story except cloths aa and she rily help me alot..thanx fren *wink*...u noe who u r..and in dis block i learned to do art..mcm2 laa me buat till i fell in love with it plus i miss my sir very much and mom angkat teacher Faizah..*hugs hugs bwabzly* she was a very good mother angkat i had..she liked to counsel me especially about life and academic..love her!!

#24 - my 1st room in year 3, funny things were happen even it was rily pain..al maklum laa kan..nda semua katil di hostel ane baik..and in year 3 i got dis very bad bed..mula2 tu ok laa dis bed macam org jwa kan..dah tu sudah lama aduuy..robohtah saja..yth kan..one nyt, when i had quarrel with my old boyfriend..yth kan tgh sedih gulana laa katakan..nanes berejam-jam mcm si palui bengkak mata pai kul 3 pagi yo...ahahah...kira nanes atu cubalaa bagi laa peluang tuk menghayati ka apa aa..ne cibuk2 tah jwa my bed ne roboh..spoilt mati laa masa tu..lyk i laughed bwabzly dat dawn..stupid eh..ahaha..udahtah naleh nanez ne berguringtangan tah lagi bunyi katil roboh nda pedah2 btukang tym subuh2..ahaha..caliie laa..and masa tu i said i got stomache and luka dlm tapi sebenarnya it was lie..i haf to coz to prevent any pain agen and agen from u..sorry but u shud regret in wat were u doing dat tym..change..

#35 - i moved to dis room..and this room gave me big PEACE.. i love dis room very much..no pain..no damn..no hurt but only small stupid complicts and more to happiness..yehaa!! i felt dat i lived in hostel for a short time..nda terasa banaar laa..lyk my mum said "aikss..taun 3 ko sudah..kajap asanya eh" and i kept saying it every i moved to another year..wow!! in my mind always said work hard!! i need job!! i didnt want to study anymore!! kira kesh naleh baa udah tu ertinya..tapi kan f ada rezeki nakkan ditolak ryt?...hehe..

F3 - waa!! my final year block...yehaa~aribaa~ here I was rily freedom..u see there chair and table..the last 2 days of the day i captured this pic, we're having small farewell party..ehehe..AJKz were doin their responsibilities included me..i was being handle PA system part..so as usual laa kan..partay..so I played party song..bek nasib nada dj's stuff atu mun nda, blue angel pun kut kali ee menari..*only hostellite noe whos's blue angel* apa2 pun byk plg lagi tables dluar atu..bbQ stuff apa lagi..paparazzi *perasan jwa udah tu* jwa nda lupa bergambar..but i cant upload dat pics psl sebab2 terntu..eseehh...mcm govt matters sja bunyinya..hehe

#2 - my final room!! i miss it alot!!..dis one no worst bed aa..bagus and tahan lasak...apadeehh..this room where i was doing my ABM, LP, WORKS for my students and my last2 assigment too..uwaaaa!! and..and..my last EXAM!! so far i got good grade..alhamdulillah..apa kata org.."dimana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan" and wen i was having my TP, i also got new frens and new word...i got this "APAADEEHH" from my student but i actually i used it rarely 1st but den..mcm 1 whole class said apaaadeeeh...ahahah!! misshh u all students!! jgn kamu jahati tu cgu kasih sayang aa..dat's ur mom u noe..u need respecto!! mwaahz!!

~tangga di hostel..abis ne waa digambar..hehe~

~my all stuff..banyak kan barang me atu..baru ane..alaa dapatan cha nyeludup cigaratte aa..hehe..nada laa it's just a box meh~

~my other stuffs agen..baju g bampaian bru yg bhanger belum lagi yang dalam bags..hehe byk my stuff in purple colour..i luff purple!! hehe.. ane terpaksa numpang di bilik hana, hana balik wal dah aa..and i was waiting my bro and sis like an hour ne baa..pai tertido ite dibuatnya..iskh2..but thanx to hana to let me stay at ur old room for awhile..~

~my last coupon in hostel and the date of i was leaving the hostel~

~the last key of my room..mish it!!~

~my last mirror with my name and my fren..luff! luff!~


**mish with everything i had before..the moments..lecturers..rooms..frens..community..and many more..i wish to turn back time to solve something dat i couldn't and any of pain memories, i want to erase it..but wat to do..time always goes by..**

~It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes..~

lots of luff,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

emmashasha | hotmail