24 March 2010

thin..thinner..thinnest..papan..fly..

hey hey...kira punya kira banyak dah masa berjalan ne..i tink almost 10 months i'm being a jobless cute gurl *perasaan lols* not dat officially 10 months laa jwa sal few months back i did work just for a part-time worker saja in one company where famous with gadget!! and i learnt so much things about gadgetssss...phone...games...pc..laptops..wat else..cameras...fuuhh!! i love my job so much but since my contract said temporary so i had to leave..
Apa-apa pun now i love my job as a babysitter...hehe stay at home..watching her smile..watching her laugh..cries. and mcm2 ee..love aleesya!! tapi apa nah..makin jobless atu apa tu makin berisi...so while doing a best job ever in my life...i do my workout everyday..if dulu i love to jog everyday..hiking plus some light workout..but now..sudah kurus atu..shaping body saja lagi..so i do my yoga n light workout everyday morning and night..hehe really thanks to my so call trainer..masane buat sendiri saja lagi..m doing my situp from 50 times and until now i can do it for 200 times..i need to determine myself even in fever situation..ada laa jwa i miss my workout but still i manage to lose 2 kg psl damam..no appetite..
so now..m waiting for two answers..m not dat rily hoping for it...but i really wish it will happen as soon as possible..jangan kurang berdoa saja plus tawakal jwa..apa2 pun both of it can makes me smile all along.. semuanya adalah ketentuan dariNya..and kita perlu bersyukur seadanya...
lots of luff,
emma
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

emmashasha | hotmail