04 August 2008

me

FRIENDS

In the times of past, the days foregone
Though bodies two, our minds were one
Like two shipwrecked souls on a raft
To ease each other, we talked and laughed

In the turbulent water’s flow
The raft bravely withstood the row
But a rift formed, from a blow
When you came to know
About:
Why? I talked to you.
Why? I liked you so
Why?

“Friend”, “Friend” you called again “Friend”
And told me to be FRIEND


Then,
As time went by
We drifted apart, and we still are
Far apart;
Places where from we can barely see each other

Left alone,
I am now with the memories of bliss
And the things that I miss
I miss that orchestra of words
I miss those sunrise smiles
I miss those jumping eyebrows of surprise
I miss that togetherness
I miss the time we had
But above all
I miss you
I miss you more than you would every know
I hope THIS is not the end
I hope THIS is not what you meant by “FRIEND”



By him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

emmashasha | hotmail