13 February 2009

tagged by bibit~

Complete the tag and don't forget to tag another 8 friends!
Name the latest book you bought :-
errmm...notes book??? *kira masuk ka tu??*
Name the person you want to meet in real life or the first time :-
i tink...you!! sapa naahhh??? bowwhh kadduiii..bek get redy..wawawa...
Do you do your on Laundry :-
atu bnaa jwa lagi..mun nda waa bangas nymu..
The most exiting place you wanna go :-
paris and LA..wuh0o0oo~~
Hug or Kisses :-
uweeekkk!!! i want both of it!! nda kira jwa...wahahahaa
8 things i am passionate about :-
*buat lesson plan aaa!!*
*abm aaa!!*
*my blog!!*
*my family!!*
*photoshoot plus editing pics!!*
*dun forget my foodss..i cant live without it!!*
*my kids oso!!*
*and youuu waaa...i wont forget u meh!!*
8 things you say too often :-
-n den-
-lyk-
-apa ke hek-
-uweekkk!!-
-panya-
-miatu-
-yawaa??-
-capiiieee-
8 books i I've read recently :-
eerrr...not sure yeaa..banyak laa jwa specially MIB books..err.. no more jiwang novel..kejiwa krg ee..
8 songs i could listen over and over again :-
--> varsity - all of me
--> ida corr - let me tinks abt it
--> sugarbabes - about u noe
--> eve - tambourine
-->secondhand serenade -fall for you
--> ina - i wanted you
--> secondhand serenade - your call
--> masih menharapkanmu - emma
8 Things i learnt Last Year :-
*never give up*
*no regret*
*chayo!!*
*karma (not for me but them!! got u!!)*
*facebook??? apakanzz..nada idea ee*
*new time management*
*saving my money*
*my new hp wuhooo..the function plg tu..hehe*
I tag :
1-erra
2-nisa
3-fiezah
4-arma
5-yunsi
6-posheycity
7-isma
8-zar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

emmashasha | hotmail